This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 ( 2 ) - Checked by AntiVir D
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Roland Ca?ebohm <roland dot cassebohm at VisionSystems dot de>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:10:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 ( 2 ) - Checked by AntiVir D
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:59:49PM +0200, Roland Ca?ebohm wrote:
> this is the improved port for the ARM Industrial Module
> AIM 711 from Vision Systems GmbH.
It looks like the serial drivers is a cut&paste of the e7t driver with
all the functions names renamed. Is it possible to actually use the
e7t driver as is?