This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 ( 2 ) - Checked by AntiV
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Roland Ca?ebohm <roland dot cassebohm at VisionSystems dot de>
- Cc: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>, ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:14:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 ( 2 ) - Checked by AntiV
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040513141008.GO25516@lunn.ch> <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 05:07:23PM +0200, Roland Ca?ebohm wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2004 16:10 schrieb Andrew Lunn:
> > On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:59:49PM +0200, Roland Ca?ebohm
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > this is the improved port for the ARM Industrial Module
> > > AIM 711 from Vision Systems GmbH.
> > It looks like the serial drivers is a cut&paste of the
> > e7t driver with all the functions names renamed. Is it
> > possible to actually use the e7t driver as is?
> Yes the driver is just a copy of the e7t driver, but I have
> made it like the generic 16550 driver, that it could be
> used from different platforms, which is not the case in the
> original e7t driver. There are the snds100, e7t and the
> aim711 platform which have the s3c4510 processor from
> If you like I could make some packages for e7t and snds100,
> which use the generic s3c4510 driver.
Lets get the AIM711 commited first. We can then come back and clean up
the e7t and snds100.