This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: SNMP and PPP update
- From: Matt Jerdonek <maj1224 at yahoo dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: Patches eCos <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 07:58:05 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: SNMP and PPP update
I have 2 network interfaces now (ethernet and PPP).
There were 2 problems in helpers.c
1) The variable 'index' would not be incremented
unless the ifnet_addrs[index] was NULL. Therefore,
the SNMP manager was showing that I had two ethernet
interfaces. Basically, it showed the first interface
2) After I corrected #1, the SNMP manager showed my
two interfaces as ethernet and loopback. So, I added
the if statement to skip the loopback interface. Now
the manager correctly shows an ethernet and PPP
--- Andrew Lunn <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've no problem with the PPP change. But please
> could you say some
> more on the other change. It not obvious to me what
> is wrong and how
> you have fixed it.
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! - Internet access at a great low price.