This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
eCos Port for TI TMS320DM270 (ARM7) Processor
- From: Ashutosh <ashutoshvyas at tataelxsi dot co dot in>
- To: cheetim_loh at innomedia dot com dot sg
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:03:03 +0530
- Subject: eCos Port for TI TMS320DM270 (ARM7) Processor
- Reply-to: ashutoshvyas at tataelxsi dot co dot in
Dear Mr. Chee Tim,
I am a new in the field of eCos and right now I was building the eCos for TI
TMS320DM270 (ARM7) Processor. I had utilised your patch given on the mailing
list of eCos. I am working on windows 2000 , I mean to say that I am
developing my application in windows enviornment using eCos configuration
tool. I had build the TMS320DM270 , but after building the library and test
, when I run the test , it goes to some sort of halt state. It doesnot
proceed as normal building with other board happens. I donot know whether
this is an error/mistake done by me or some other things are happening.
If you find the solution, it will be so nice of you.