This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Build RedBoot without CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_ALIASES
- From: Ian Campbell <icampbell at arcom dot com>
- To: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:43:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Build RedBoot without CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_ALIASES
- Organization: Arcom Control Systems
- References: <1085142289.32728.94.camel@icampbell-debian>
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 13:24, Ian Campbell wrote:
> The attached was needed to build RedBoot without
2004-05-21 Ian Campbell <email@example.com>
* src/main.c: Make it build without
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer
Arcom, Clifton Road, Direct: +44 (0)1223 403 465
Cambridge CB1 7EA, United Kingdom Phone: +44 (0)1223 411 200
The message in this transmission is sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee only and should not be disclosed to any other party. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality. Please advise the sender if the addressee is not resident at the receiving end. Email to and from Arcom is automatically monitored for operational and lawful business reasons.
This message has been virus scanned by MessageLabs.