This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ZLIB - update to 1.2.1
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:11:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: ZLIB - update to 1.2.1
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <1085427371.19799.23.camel@hermes> <40B28A28.8060305@eCosCentric.com>
On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 17:50, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Gary Thomas wrote:
> > Primarily for much better/complete handling of gzip compatible streams.
> Shouldn't CYGSEM_COMPRESS_ZLIB_DEFLATE_MAKES_GZIP toggle NO_GZCOMPRESS and
> NO_GZIP ?
I did think about that - probably.
> Is it too late to define Z_PREFIX?
I'll look into it.
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>