This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 - Checked by AntiVir DEM
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Roland Ca?ebohm <roland dot cassebohm at VisionSystems dot de>
- Cc: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>, ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 16:40:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: New port for ARM Industrial Module AIM 711 - Checked by AntiVir DEM
- References: <email@example.com> <20040514152223.GF5415@lunn.ch> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 04:21:29PM +0200, Roland Ca?ebohm wrote:
> I have now everything together.
> Additionally I have made some RedBoot binaries for
> Should I send this directory to the mailinglist too?
Redboot images can be quite big. Its probably better to send them to
me as a tgz file i can just untar into the correct location.
> Furthermore I have to send a bugfix of the I2C code of them
> AIM. I do this in an extra mail.
> I could not make cvs diff at the moment, is it possible that
> there is a problem with the server?
I've seen a couple of other reports as well. It looks like a problem
with anoncvs access. maintainer access still seems to work, but that
uses a different mechanism altogether.