This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [patch] unmatched brace in CYG_HAL_SYS_FD_ZERO
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Donahue William <WDonahue at siriusradio dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:30:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] unmatched brace in CYG_HAL_SYS_FD_ZERO
- References: <3470D8395693104FB9CE4C40EE3320B95E056F@MAILMAN.sirius.corp>
On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 05:56:53PM -0400, Donahue William wrote:
> CYG_HAL_SYS_FD_ZERO needs a right curly to close the for loop....
> (I'm not subscribed)