This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] [PATCH] adding cyg_hal_sys_readdir() and cyg_hal_sys_[fl]stat() calls to the synth target
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:56:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] [PATCH] adding cyg_hal_sys_readdir() and cyg_hal_sys_[fl]stat() calls to the synth target
- References: <5A8A17126B73AC4C83968F6C4505E3C5C30772@JO-EX01.JENOPTIK.NET>
> Here is the patch as one big file, diff'ed from ecos/packages/hal/
> (creating the diff with cvs diff is a bit hard since I am behind a
> firewall). It features the readdir(), lstat() and fstat() system
> calls and the accompanying data structures. Would be nice if you
> could apply it to cvs.