This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: blib kernel dependency patch
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Savin Zlobec <savin at elatec dot si>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:02:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: blib kernel dependency patch
- References: <40DFE166.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 11:14:14AM +0200, Savin Zlobec wrote:
> this patch changes the cyg_mempool_fix_* based internal blib block
> memory pool managment with custom (much simpler) block memory pool
> funs. With this change blib no more depends on the kernel package.