This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: CYG_MEMALLOC_FAIL() fix
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: ?yvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:03:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: CYG_MEMALLOC_FAIL() fix
- References: <1096283959.2937.12.camel@famine>
On Mon, Sep 27, 2004 at 01:19:19PM +0200, ?yvind Harboe wrote:
> ? debugfix.txt
> Index: current/ChangeLog
> RCS file: /cvs/ecos/ecos/packages/services/memalloc/common/current/ChangeLog,v
> retrieving revision 1.31
> diff -w -r1.31 ChangeLog
> > * No longer invoke cyg_memalloc_alloc_fail() on failure to
> > resize. It is not an out of memory condition.
Committed but this a different ChangeLog entry.