This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: support watchdog for At91 jtst
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Andrea Michelotti <amichelotti at atmelroma dot it>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:56:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: support watchdog for At91 jtst
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 10:44:41AM +0200, Andrea Michelotti wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> I send you the patches for jtst watchdog.
Thanks. I've committed them.
However, we now have a problem with the SPI registers. Savins AT91 SPI
driver added all the SPI register definitions to
/hal/arm/at91/var/current/include/var_io.h. These clash with the ones
Could you talk to Savin and decide what is the best way to handle
this. If the registers are the same for all AT91 then they should
realy be in the var directory.