This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Philips LPC2xxx variant port
- From: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>, ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:40:49 +0300
- Subject: Re: Philips LPC2xxx variant port
- References: <4166444A.email@example.com> <4166C31F.8040807@eCosCentric.com>
I made the changes you suggested including the new var_io names and will shortly send the
+cyg_uint32 lpc_cclk; //CPU clock frequency
+cyg_uint32 lpc_pclk; //peripheral devices clock speed (equal to,
half, or quarter of CPU clock)
I did not make these CDL constant values so they can be changed at runtime when setting a
different VPBDIV.Should I add a cyg_ prefix to them? After a quick grep though
packages/devs I don't see a naming pattern that devices use for extern variables that are
set in the HAL.