This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: new Target - phytec phycore AT91M55800A and AT91serial driver patch (3UARTS)
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Sebastian Block <SebastianBlock at gmx dot net>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:18:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: new Target - phytec phycore AT91M55800A and AT91serial driver patch (3UARTS)
- References: <200410131102.47929.SebastianBlock@gmx.net>
On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 11:02:47AM +0200, Sebastian Block wrote:
> I've done initial work and testing on eval board from Phytec
> I added a patch for the serial driver of AT91 in cause of 3 UARTS on the
> phycore - board.
Thanks for the port.
We don't seem to have a copyright assignmnet for you. Please take a
look at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html.
> Also made images for the target.
> Hope it is ok.
> PS: I also generated images for the target, but can't upload it by mail in
> cause of to big email :(
There is little point in generating images yet. I nearly always find
something to complain about when reviewing a port, so any images you
generate now will probably soon be out of date.