This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: PATCH eth/powerpc fec/quicc RX routine
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Harald K?the <Harald dot Kuethe at controlware dot de>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:15:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH eth/powerpc fec/quicc RX routine
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:09:24AM +0200, Harald K?the wrote:
> during my bridging tests I found out that the packet which is passed
> to the upper layer contains the CRC. This causes packets which use
> the full ethernet length will not be forwarded.
> This patch removes the CRC.
You mail tool corrupted the patch so i had to apply it by hand. Please
could you next time send it as an attachment.