This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: An IDE disk driver
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Iztok Zupet <iz at elsis dot si>
- Cc: eCos patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:10:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: An IDE disk driver
- References: <email@example.com>
I think ide_disk.h probably should be a private header file. I don't
think you actually export anything for other packages to use.
Making it private will help you with name space polution. You have a
lot of things without cyg_ or CYG_ prefixes.
Is SECTOR_SIZE fixed at 512 bytes by the IDE standard or could it be
other values? Should this be controlled by CDL?