This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Gameboy Advance Port for ECOS
- From: "Ramiro C. Carvalho" <ramiro dot carvalho at uol dot com dot br>
- To: <ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:17:04 -0200
- Subject: Gameboy Advance Port for ECOS
i have contacted CharmedLabs regarding the ECOS port to Gameboy with Xport
they contributed some time ago to know if it was integrated into the main
ECOS repository. I was told that it was not integrated and they asked me if
i could do something to accomplish this.
I took a look at the local repository from the downloads at their site
(www.charmedlabs.com) and extracted two trees i think are enough to add to
the main repository and so the port will be available in newer versions of
The packages are:
* Game Boy Advance with Xport (GBAX)
* Support for flash memory on the Game Boy Advance Xport
Is it possible to have these trees added to the repository? In this case how
shall i proceed to upload these files (i mean, can i attach them to a
message and send to this list)?
Ramiro C. Carvalho