This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: jffs2 umount fails in case of ENOSPC
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Per Hedblom <per dot hedblom at abem dot se>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:14:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: jffs2 umount fails in case of ENOSPC
- References: <004801c4b6a8$6d27eab0$8600a8c0@Greta>
On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 03:26:27PM +0200, Per Hedblom wrote:
> TomI have found that the inode->i_count gets wrong if jffs2_create returns
> ENOSPC in jffs2_open
> This later prevent umount to succed.
> The attached patch corrects the problem.
> It also include the change discussed in
I've committed this patch,