This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RFC, fix for bogus timeouts in select()
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: ?yvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:44:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC, fix for bogus timeouts in select()
- References: <1098362231.21934.21.camel@famine>
Did you debug this in detail. I don't see why your fix should help.
The only thing i could come up with is if selwait.wait() is returning
0 when both the condition variable is true and a timeout has
happened. But looking at the condition variable code i cannot see how
that would happen.
Can you explain in detail what is happening and why your fix works for