This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RedBoot: fis free: don't ignore chunk at start.
- From: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>
- To: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:56:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: RedBoot: fis free: don't ignore chunk at start.
- References: <417D3062.email@example.com>
Sorry, that was a patch against a tree with a bunch of local changes.
Here's one against the main tree.
2004-10-25 David Vrabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/flash.c (find_free): Don't ignore an extra
CYGBLD_REDBOOT_MIN_IMAGE_SIZE amount from the start. This fixes
the case where nothing uses the start of flash.
David Vrabel, Design Engineer
Arcom, Clifton Road Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200 ext. 3233
Cambridge CB1 7EA, UK Web: http://www.arcom.com/