This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RedBoot: fis free: don't ignore chunk at start.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:11:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: RedBoot: fis free: don't ignore chunk at start.
- References: <417D3062.firstname.lastname@example.org> <417E1133.email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 09:56:19AM +0100, David Vrabel wrote:
> Sorry, that was a patch against a tree with a bunch of local changes.
> Here's one against the main tree.
> 2004-10-25 David Vrabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * src/flash.c (find_free): Don't ignore an extra
> CYGBLD_REDBOOT_MIN_IMAGE_SIZE amount from the start. This fixes
> the case where nothing uses the start of flash.
Is there more than a ChangeLog entry for this patch :-)