This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: rules.doc unable to find sgml catalog
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:46:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: rules.doc unable to find sgml catalog
- References: <20041125145424.GJ31200@lunn.ch>
On Thu, Nov 25, 2004 at 03:54:24PM +0100, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Hi Folks
> With this patch i can build the documentation on Debian unstable. It
> seems that the catalog was moved recently and the existing rules
> cannot find it. This patch simply does not pass the catalog command
> line option if it cannot find the catalog with the hope that jade
> knows where to find it. This works OK on my system.
> Could somebody who is running something more mainline check my patch
> does not break building the documentation for them.
Well nobody said it breaks there system so i've committed the patch.