This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Give filesystem tests unique names
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:40:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Give filesystem tests unique names
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:35:12PM +0000, John Dallaway wrote:
> The fileio1 tests in the RAM and ROM filesystem packages have the same
> name as a test in the generic file I/O package. All eCos tests should have
> unique names to avoid confusion during automated testing and test analysis.
> I have renamed the files. The attached patch modifies package CDL files to
> build the files with their new names. Checked in.
Do you also intend to change jffs2 and fat? They also have a fileio1