This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Give filesystem tests unique names
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:45:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: Give filesystem tests unique names
- Organization: eCosCentric Limited
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041213154053.GA15231@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 03:35:12PM +0000, John Dallaway wrote:
The fileio1 tests in the RAM and ROM filesystem packages have the same
name as a test in the generic file I/O package. All eCos tests should have
unique names to avoid confusion during automated testing and test analysis.
I have renamed the files. The attached patch modifies package CDL files to
build the files with their new names. Checked in.
Do you also intend to change jffs2 and fat? They also have a fileio1
They should be changed. Yes, I will change them.