This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Give further filesystem tests unique names
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:12:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: Give further filesystem tests unique names
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 08:37:04PM +0000, John Dallaway wrote:
> The fileio1 and fseek1 tests in the RAM, JFFS2 and FAT filesystem packages
> have non-unique names. All eCos tests should have unique names to avoid
> confusion during automated testing and test analysis. I have renamed the
> files. The attached patch modifies package CDL files to build the files
> with their new names. Checked in.
I've pushed your jffs2 changes to the mtd repository.