This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [PATCH] CYGIMP_KERNEL_SCHED_SORTED_QUEUES flaws.
- From: Sergei Organov <osv at topconrd dot ru>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 15 Dec 2004 16:25:09 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] CYGIMP_KERNEL_SCHED_SORTED_QUEUES flaws.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><20041215122612.GE20768@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Well, as nobody had commented, here is a patch that fixes it.
> Thanks, I've committed it along with a ChangeLog entry.
OK, thanks. Next time I'll try to remember to include ChangeLog entry