This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RedBoot: Fix FREEMEMLO expansion.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>,eCos patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:59:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: RedBoot: Fix FREEMEMLO expansion.
- References: <4278D423.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1115227880.5511.109.camel@hermes>
On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:31:20AM -0600, Gary Thomas wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 14:54 +0100, David Vrabel wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The recent change to RedBoot's src/alias.c broke the expansion of the
> > FREEMEMLO and FREEMEMHI aliases. %p outputs a leading '0x' whereas %x
> > does not.
> So why not just use %p?
I've not checked the sources.... but i think its becasue its not a
pointer, its an unsigned int/long or something. When i added format
checking to printf, diag_printf recently, it caused gcc to give a
warning when you try to print something with %p which is not a