This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: patch: 'fis create' doesn't check against empty slot lookup failure
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Isaac Claymore <iclaymore at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:10:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: patch: 'fis create' doesn't check against empty slot lookup failure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 10:24:27AM +0800, Isaac Claymore wrote:
> It's rare that fis directory doesn't have an empty slot, but it's
> possible. Attached is a small patch against
Please could you include a ChangeLog entry next time.