This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RedBoot fis_create fix and cursor key editing
- From: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: Stefan Sommerfeld <sommerfeld at mikrom dot de>, eCos patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:41:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: RedBoot fis_create fix and cursor key editing
- References: <003c01c5b45c$9d44a640$8262fea9@nullnullsix> <1126180353.12394.65.camel@hermes>
Gary Thomas wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 12:03 +0200, Stefan Sommerfeld wrote:
>>I also added cursor-key support for editing. It's much more comfortable now
>>and should work as before if the terminal doesn't use escape codes.
> Nice :-) This reminded me of some stuff I had done in this area
> (that slipped away and was not contributed), so I'll merge in my
> version which is a bit more complete along with documentation, etc.
Which terminal type are you assuming?
David Vrabel, Design Engineer
Arcom, Clifton Road Tel: +44 (0)1223 411200 ext. 3233
Cambridge CB1 7EA, UK Web: http://www.arcom.com/