This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: JFFS2 : Silent gcc4 compiler warning
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: S?bastien Couret <sebastien dot couret at elios-informatique dot fr>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:51:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: JFFS2 : Silent gcc4 compiler warning
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 02:05:47PM +0200, S?bastien Couret wrote:
> Some other patches to silent gcc 4.0.2 compilation warnings.
> They are all apply to the jffs2 package.
> It's mainly casts to avoid signedness warnings.
> Hope this helps. Have a nice day.
Please could you submit this to the mtd mailling list. I think all the
patches are to the core jffs2 code, not the eCos specific parts. So
these fixes need to be applied to the jffs2 CVS repositiory and will
then make its way into eCos the next time i do an update from that.