This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: pxa2x0: only build hal_diag.c if the internal uarts are used
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:33:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: pxa2x0: only build hal_diag.c if the internal uarts are used
- References: <4329603A.email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 12:51:22PM +0100, David Vrabel wrote:
> The attached patch causes the pxa2x0 HAL to only build hal_diag.c if at
> least one of the internal UARTs is to used for diagnostics. This allows
> platforms to supply their own HAL diagnostic routines.
I fixed a typo in the ChangeLog.