This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ftruncate function for eCos FAT filesystem
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Gratian Crisan <nelu at iv dot ro>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:40:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: ftruncate function for eCos FAT filesystem
- References: <431C382F.email@example.com>
On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 03:21:03PM +0300, Gratian Crisan wrote:
> attached is a patch for a ftruncate function implementation for the eCos
> FAT filesystem. If it's useful to anybody please feel free to use it.
How do you call this function? There does not appear to be any support
for ftruncate() or truncate() in the layers above the filesystem.