This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: flash/am29xxxxx flash_program_buf length fix
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite dot dk>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:31:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: flash/am29xxxxx flash_program_buf length fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4316C5FE.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050901201805.GY4831@lunn.ch> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 08:59:08PM +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> >>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Andrew> Special case the last bytes in the driver. You need to build
> Andrew> a word with 0xff for the bytes you don't want to modify when
> Andrew> do a write to flash for the word. The bits set to 1 won't
> Andrew> change and the bits you do want to change will change.
> The following patch does just that.