This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Motorola Coldfire MCF52xx I2C device driver
- From: Bart Veer <bartv at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: uwe dot kindler at cetoni dot de
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org, andrew at lunn dot ch
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:38:46 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Motorola Coldfire MCF52xx I2C device driver
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Uwe" == Uwe Kindler <email@example.com> writes:
Uwe> in October 2005 I sent you a patch with an I2C device driver
Uwe> for MCF52xx coldfire processor family. Did you simply forgot
Uwe> to update the CVS repository or is there any other reason
Uwe> that this driver is still not part of the eCos repository?
Uwe> If you forgot to update the repository then please check in
Uwe> this new patch because it fixes some very small issues of the
Uwe> old patch from October 2005.
I have been looking at this patch. It needed a bit of reworking before
I am happy for it to go into anoncvs, and I am still finishing that
off. Since it will be the first non-bitbanged I2C driver to go into
anoncvs it is important to get it just right, since other drivers are
likely to be based on it.
Bart Veer eCos Configuration Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts