This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: next try: failsafe update in redboot
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:05:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: next try: failsafe update in redboot
- References: <5A8A17126B73AC4C83968F6C4505E3C503655711@JO-EX01.JENOPTIK.NET>
On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 12:49:07PM +0100, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> > Von: Andrew Lunn [mailto:email@example.com]
> > Sorry, but this work is low on my list of priorities. There is an
> > AT91SAM7S port and a ColdFire port i want to get incorperated, plus a
> > few other set of patches to work on.
> Just out of interest, are you actually the only taking care of such patches ?
No. Any of the maintainers could do this.