This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Redboot 'gunzip' command
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite dot dk>
- Cc: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>, ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:08:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Redboot 'gunzip' command
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050413180658.GK21136@lunn.ch> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 09:41:08PM +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> >>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Andrew> Thanks for the patch. Before we can accept it we need a copyright
> Andrew> assignment.
> It's now finally on it's way to eCosCentric - sorry for the delay.
> Please apply the following patch which fixes 2 diag_printf format
> string warnings once gunzip.c gets added to CVS.
The assignment has at last been received. So i've applied this patch
on top of the origional patch and commited it. I've also brought the
online documentation for Redboot up to date.