This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: infra: add CYG_ARRAY_SIZE() macro
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: David Vrabel <dvrabel at arcom dot com>
- Cc: eCos Patches <ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 18:23:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: infra: add CYG_ARRAY_SIZE() macro
- References: <446B4BBB.email@example.com>
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 05:13:47PM +0100, David Vrabel wrote:
> I've had to use something like this quite a bit so I guess it's useful
> enough to include. It does the same thing as Linux's ARRAY_SIZE macro.
I've always called this NELEM.
Is this defined in any standard anywhere?