This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RLTK8139 interrupt enable patch
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Hajime Ishitani <pigmon at snd dot co dot jp>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:03:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: RLTK8139 interrupt enable patch
- References: <45581A81.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hajime Ishitani wrote:
> Hello all,
> When re-connected cable in a state of power supply on,
> If driver do not enable "PUN/LinkChg" interrupt, the later interrupt
> does not continue it.
> If communication facility of the OS cannot restore automatically,
> be fatal error in an embedded system.
> I tested it in SH4 and RTL8139C.
While I can't test the patch, I don't believe it would cause a regression
anyway, so I'm checking it in.
Thanks for contributing!
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine