This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Adjustable timeout for Intel flash operations
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:04:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: Adjustable timeout for Intel flash operations
- References: <5A8A17126B73AC4C83968F6C4505E3C505AE754D@JO-EX01.JENOPTIK.NET>
Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
the attached patch makes the hardcoded timeout of 5000000 adjustable by
adding a CDL option. The default value stays unchanged. We hit that
problem and discussed it also here on the eCos-mailinglist several weeks
ago, the attached patch implements the recommended solution.
Thanks Alex. The patch is entirely straightforward so I've checked it in.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine