This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
AW: Adjustable timeout for Intel flash operations
- From: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- To: "Jonathan Larmour" <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: <ecos-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:16:02 +0100
- Subject: AW: Adjustable timeout for Intel flash operations
> Von: Jonathan Larmour [mailto:jifl@eCosCentric.com]
> Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> > Hi,
> > the attached patch makes the hardcoded timeout of 5000000
> adjustable by
> > adding a CDL option. The default value stays unchanged. We hit that
> > problem and discussed it also here on the eCos-mailinglist
> several weeks
> > ago, the attached patch implements the recommended solution.
> Thanks Alex. The patch is entirely straightforward so I've
> checked it in.
Thanks, that was fast ! :-)