This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: support for three more Intel flash types
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:55:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: support for three more Intel flash types
- References: <5A8A17126B73AC4C83968F6C4505E3C505B8E520@JO-EX01.JENOPTIK.NET>
On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:46:58AM +0100, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> > Von: Andrew Lunn [mailto:email@example.com]
> > On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 02:32:52PM +0100, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > >
> > > the attached patch adds support for Intel 28F128K3, 28F128P30 and
> > > 28F128J3 flashs.
> > ChangeLog entry please.
> > Thanks
> > Andrew
> Yes, I noticed that just as I had sent it away.
> New patch attached.