This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Generic interrupt driven serial 16x5x IO driver for PXA 2x0 platforms
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:08:28 +0000
- Subject: Re: Generic interrupt driven serial 16x5x IO driver for PXA 2x0 platforms
- References: <5A8A17126B73AC4C83968F6C4505E3C505B8F2D3@JO-EX01.JENOPTIK.NET>
Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
the attached patch adds a generic interrupt driven 16x5x driver for PXA
platforms. It is actually a copy of the one for the IQ80321 with some stuff
renamed and the cdl script modified in a way so that it can be used for any
No additions to any ecos.db targets?
I see a few mentions of pc_serial_* which I've changed courtesy of sed. The
IQ80321 driver may have that typo too (haven't looked) but we shouldn't
I'm checking it in.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine