This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos CAN driver documentation
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: uwe dot kindler at cetoni dot de
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:59:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: eCos CAN driver documentation
- References: <7429622.464671166003529375.JavaMail.servlet@kundenserver>
> the following patch adds a complete SGML documentation for eCos CAN driver
> and removes the temporary HTML documentation from CAN driver doc directory.
> Some pieces of the documentation, i.e. the introduction or overview, are
> copied from the eCosPro CAN driver documentation that is public on the
> eCosCentric homepage. If this is a problem for the guys from eCosCentric
> then I have to rewrite the stuff.
Contributions to the eCos public project are always welcome, but please
note that we are unable to accept them unless the contributor is the
sole copyright holder of the contributed work. You must be in a position
to make a copyright assignment: