This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: PHYTEC Phycore LPC2294 basic port
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: gratian at gmail dot com
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org, gratian dot crisan at ni dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:00:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: PHYTEC Phycore LPC2294 basic port
- References: <email@example.com>
This is a patch for a PHYTEC Phycore LPC2294 port and PHYCORE LPC2294
SMSC LAN91C111 ethernet driver.
It is based on lpc2xxx work done by Jani Monoses.
I've only tested the RAM version and the ethernet support with lwip. I
don't have yet support for any of the peripherals on this board except
the ethernet port.
It also contains some rather nasty looking workarounds caused by
Thanks for contributing! To be able to get this into the master eCos
sources, it is part of our procedure to obtain a copyright assignment in
order for us to defend copyright and the eCos license in future. Can you
have a read of http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches-assignment.html and fill
in the form at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html please? You will
probably need to get your employer to sign the disclaimer too.
That would be great, thanks.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine