This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: PHYTEC Phycore LPC2294 basic port
- From: gratian at gmail dot com
- To: "Jonathan Larmour" <jifl at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org, gratian dot crisan at ni dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:48:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: PHYTEC Phycore LPC2294 basic port
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=sMZrGFJT6kIF72NBPxHILXoWeNZYM5ZscfvmqM26maoYPqEP9xPAcesCA+qY9d6ra0fIanxJhsnSoY84/zRb2A5qUrMwZTQlr3TjyG+WyTmKWxCj5Qzw6QaRYx3hxgZDTNf13z7TZVAktUX8v2WQ1058JOavl93rLyl3W2Yvqss=
- References: <email@example.com> <458755C4.5020207@eCosCentric.com>
I'm working with my employer to get the assignment. It might take some
time until they review the documents. I'll let you know when I have
On 12/18/06, Jonathan Larmour <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is a patch for a PHYTEC Phycore LPC2294 port and PHYCORE LPC2294
> SMSC LAN91C111 ethernet driver.
> It is based on lpc2xxx work done by Jani Monoses.
> I've only tested the RAM version and the ethernet support with lwip. I
> don't have yet support for any of the peripherals on this board except
> the ethernet port.
> It also contains some rather nasty looking workarounds caused by
> hardware bugs.
Thanks for contributing! To be able to get this into the master eCos
sources, it is part of our procedure to obtain a copyright assignment in
order for us to defend copyright and the eCos license in future. Can you
have a read of http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches-assignment.html and fill
in the form at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html please? You will
probably need to get your employer to sign the disclaimer too.
That would be great, thanks.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine