This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: SST 39VFxxx flash driver patch
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: wang cui <iucgnaw at msn dot com>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:34:25 +0000
- Subject: Re: SST 39VFxxx flash driver patch
- References: <BAY110-F28A9702C63BD741398706EA5CE0@phx.gbl>
wang cui wrote:
> Support for some variant flash chips of SST 39VFxxx family.
Thanks for the patch! I've applied it.
Just in case you submit patches in future, please note that your mailer
seemed to mangle the patch quite badly, but I manually reconstructed it. I
think the problem is that it treated it as plain text with
"format=flowed". You might need to do something different to make it
transmit cleanly (at worst you could gzip the patch).
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
Company legal info, address and number: http://www.ecoscentric.com/legal
------["The best things in life aren't things."]------ Opinions==mine