This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: AT91 EMAC Patch
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: John Eigelaar <john at keystone-electronics dot co dot za>
- Cc: ecos-patches at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:03:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: AT91 EMAC Patch
- References: <200703231522.56686.>
On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 03:22:56PM +0200, John Eigelaar wrote:
> This patch firstly adds support for the config key to set the MAC address.
> It also adds functionality to reset the ownership bits for the most recent
> transmitted TX buffers descriptors. Failure to do this leads to a Buffer
> Underrun Fault in interrupt mode.