This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: LPC2xxx patch for support of vectored interrupt controller
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: uwe dot kindler at cetoni dot de
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 20:10:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: LPC2xxx patch for support of vectored interrupt controller
- References: <21907044.603801184047861289.JavaMail.servlet@kundenserver>
On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 08:11:01AM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
> the following patch adds support for the vectored interrupt
> controller to the LPC2xxx HAL. Now the LPC2xxx HAL supports up to 17
> interrupt priorities. This patch improves interrupt processing times
> for vectored IRQs and the speed of the whole system because also the
> system clock interrupt processing time is improved.