This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: LPC2xxx CAN driver improvements (Alexey Shusharin)
- From: Uwe Kindler <uwe_kindler at web dot de>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: Alexey Shusharin <mrfinch at mail dot ru>, Sergei Gavrikov <sg at sgs dot gomel dot by>, ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:13:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: LPC2xxx CAN driver improvements (Alexey Shusharin)
- References: <7424473.282311183801832544.JavaMail.servlet@kundenserver> <20070730184011.GS15536@lunn.ch>
the Olimex LPC-E2294 target and LPC-H2294 target use this driver. They
are available here:
At the moment both HALs are not in the public eCos tree (because of an
open copyright assignment - it's always the same ;o) I already contacted
Sergei Gavrikov and I hope he will provide a copyright assignment soon -
hello Sergei - how about your copyright assignment? As soon as he
provides a copyright assignment and his LPC platform ports I will
provide the patches for integrating the CAN driver into these targets.
The platform need to provide some clock information an baudrate
initialisation. Therefore the compilation may fail for the p2106.
Would you please add the driver to the public eCos tree - so that people
can contribute their patches directly to the eCos tree instead of
providing patches to me.
Andrew Lunn schrieb:
On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 11:50:32AM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I received a patch from Alexey Shusharin for LPC2xxx CAN driver. I
checked the patch, did some small modifications, created the
changelog entries and attached it. This is what Alexey wrote about
Im checking over this patch ready to commit it. However i don't see
any target which uses the LPC2xxx CAN package. I tried adding it to
the p2106 but that failed to compile.
Is there any target in anoncvs is can do compilation tests with?