This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: LPC2xxx CAN driver improvements (Alexey Shusharin)
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: uwe dot kindler at cetoni dot de
- Cc: ecos-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:57:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: LPC2xxx CAN driver improvements (Alexey Shusharin)
- References: <7424473.282311183801832544.JavaMail.servlet@kundenserver>
On Sat, Jul 07, 2007 at 11:50:32AM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
> I received a patch from Alexey Shusharin for LPC2xxx CAN driver. I
> checked the patch, did some small modifications, created the
> changelog entries and attached it.
Thanks to Alexey and Uwe for this patch.
I've not been able to do my usual compile test to make sure the code
still compiles. This is because no target in anoncvs actually uses the
I also made some white space changes to the cdl, wrapping the long
lines of documentation. In order to get the patch to apply i had to
dos2unix everything. So i'm not attaching the diff of what i actually